Sunday, February 20, 2011

Review: Gnomeo and Juliet

Loved It! Loved It! Loved It! LOVED IT!

I'm really not big on "family" movies.. in fact, you normally have to drag me kicking and screaming to see them but the only thing kicking and screaming with this movie was when it was over.

Think Shrek 1 done a hundred times better.

Everything was so spot on that I started to think they made this movie more for adults then for kids!! LoL! AND I got so into it that you'd swear I was like, five or something the way I was gasping and talking to the characters.

I think Tim moved a few seats down when I started doing that!

At any rate..

Don't let other family movies sway you from seeing this one. Elton John (yes, that one) is listed as executive producer so the soundtrack is literally all his music. I'm a fan so I so didn't mind.

James McAvoy (Mr. Tumus from Narnia) is the voice of Gnomeo and Emily Blunt voices Juliet. Jason Statham, Ozzy Osbourne and Hulk Hogan also voice characters but I'm not going to tell you who because I'll ruin it for you

Look.. there really isn't much more I can say except GO SEE IT!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY I cant wait to see it now! The previews looked funny but I like to wait for a Leese review before dropping my 20 bucks at the theater.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top