Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Good Eats: Cheddar Bagel Twist

It's 3:15am and I'm starving...

That's what happens when you can play Black Ops for four hours straight because everybody else in the house is asleep and you can't watch the Skating With The Stars show you DVR'd because certain people can't sleep with the tv on..

Sorry.. I'm over-tired.

Anyway...

So I'm starving and even though the house is loaded.. and I mean LOADED with stuff to eat nothing is cutting it.

I know what I want and the only place I'm going to find it is five blocks away.

Did you ever have a Dunkin' Donuts Cheddar Bagel Twist? OMG!! Think soft chewy bagel all twisted up around melted cheddar cheese. And not that funky cheese that they put on their sandwiches. Or maybe it is.. it just takes a whole hell of a lot better when it's melted and bubbly and there's little crunchy edges.

And they're HUGE!! Like the size of two bagels. Not great for the hips but using your thumbs burns us A LOT of calories!

Hey! Just feed into my delusion, ok??

There are other flavors like cinnamon raisin, chocolate chip, tomato basil .. but the don't tickle my fancy.

At any rate.. next time you swing by, do yourself a favor and grab one. You'll wonder how you lived with out them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top