Sunday, December 19, 2010

Review: The Last Seven

You know... there's something about productions coming out of England. They're just.. I don't know how to explain it.. a step up?

Dunno.. maybe it's just the accents.

At any rate..

If you like WFT??? movies.. this is the one for you.

If you like movies that keep you on your toes and where you have to pay attention to everything on the screen (anyone remember Memento?) then this is DEFINITELY the movie for you.

You can kind of figure out by the title and tagline that this is a movie where one day, there's only 7 people left in London.

But why?

That's what's going to have you asking until the very end of the film.

Until then, you'll watch 7 people with onset amnesia trying to figure out what the hell happened and what the hell all those puzzle pieces of memory that snap in and out of their head is all about.

Gradually, the pieces start coming together and depending on how daft you are (how's that for being non-insulting??) will depend on when you figure it out.

It'll be fun if you commented on who you think this dude is on the right..

He's one of those silly things that me and Tim argue about.

So yea.. I didn't think I'd be as into this movie as I was since I wasn't familiar with any of the cast but I'm glad I gave it a chance.

Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top